As of November 2016...
Currently working on...
- An update to the HTML parser to further optimize the code and reduce overall file size
- Rows background images: to crete beautiful effects with texts and buttons over a wide image.
- Restricted sections: disallow editing of certain areas, for certain users
- Roles: apply different permissions to different user groups
- Font management: Add new fonts to the editor and/restrict the set of default ones.
- Free stock photos: Search for high quality photos with CC0 license.
- New languages
- Support for web fonts: We added some popular and beautiful web fonts.
- Custom HTML block: You will be able to add custom HTML into the message by dragging and dropping a Custom HTML Block into it.
- Custom file storage system: ability to connect the editor to your own file system
- Developer center with server-side configurations: create different applications that use the plugin, pick a plan, and configure things such as show/hiding the top toolbar, using a custom file storage system, etc.
More in the release notes.
Other features that we are looking at...
Please note that this list is in no particular order.
- Conditional statements: introduction of IF ... THEN syntax around content blocks
- Custom content: drag custom content (e.g. products) into a message
- Undo/Redo: undo o redo the most recent changes.
- RSS content: add a feed and drag a feed item into a message
- Etc. etc.: tell us what's important to you