The UID parameter:
- is an alphanumeric string passed to BEE Plugin in the editor configuration file.
- has a minimum length of 3 characters.
- can contain letters from a to z (uppercase or lowercase), numbers and the special characters "_" (underscore) and "-" (dash).
- make sure that you pass a string, not a numeric value. So even if your UID is a number, pass
It uniquely identifies a user of the Plugin. When we say "uniquely", we mean that:
- It will be counted as a unique user for monthly billing purposes.
- Images (and other files) used by the user when creating and editing messages will be associated with it and not visible to other users (when using the default storage).