This article applies to users of:
Creating an email in another application through Zapier
Zapier is a clever tool that connects applications. It allows you to easily make two or more applications talk to each other and automatically performing certain tasks.
Among other things, it can also help you take a message you designed in BEE Free or BEE Pro, and pass it to another application.
Here is how this works:
- Create a Zapier account, if you don't already have one
- Create a "zap" (that's how Zapier calls the tasks it runs) where the first application in the zap is "Email by Zapier" and the second application is the app that you want to save the email to.
- "Email by Zapier" will generate a special email address for you.
- Use that special email address in the Send a test email feature in your BEE Pro account (or "Send test" in BEE Free) to send your message to Zapier.
- When you send your message to that email address, Zapier will take it and pass it to the receiving application.
To which applications can you export an email created with BEE? Many of them. The list includes...