The main area in your BEE Pro account is the message catalog. With the June 2017 update to BEE Pro, we introduced Projects, which give you additional flexibility in organizing your messages. If you have not used Projects before, all your messages will be located within a default Project that BEE Pro created for you.
Within any of your projects, messages are listed in the order they were last updated. Use the search feature to easily locate a message, or click on a tag to view all messages that share the same tag.
For each message, BEE Pro shows...
- A thumbnail
- Subject line
- Link to "Collaborate" (Team & Agency plans)
- Who last edited the message and when
... and it allows you to:
- Edit the message;
- View details, which provides more information and access to message settings (name, internal notes, tags, etc.);
- Copy the message to quickly create a new one that's similar to it;
- Move the message to another project;
- Collaborate on the message with colleagues or clients, so that you can exchange comments and get to final approval (note: you must be using the Team edition or above);
- Export the message;
- Delete the message.